Sometimes, your vanity table can be a total chaos, no matter how hard you try to keep it organized and tidy. This is because you don’t know how to capitalize your space and how to apply some clever organizing tricks that will help you keep everything in order. Luckily for you, we have some interesting ideas that will help you keep your vanity table organized so you can easily find what you need.
- A cookie sheet can help you keep your makeup products in order in the most ingenious way possible. All you have to do is wrap it in the fabric or paper you like, preferably a colorful one, and attach small magnets to the back of your eye shadows. The magnets will stick to the cookie sheet like magic and you can attach the board to the wall or even frame it.
- Instead of choosing matte boxes that are hard to see in, it’s best to go for transparent boxes that allow you to see what’s inside each of it. For a stylish aspect, choose a large glass box that covers the entire board of your vanity table so you will have every makeup product in sight and easy to reach. Plastic casseroles can always do the trick of keeping your stuff organized and are cheap and handy.
- If your hair styling devices are giving you a headache due to all the cables that lay around, you can solve this issue with some pieces of plastic pipe. One way to store your flat iron, blow dryer or curler is to cut small pieces of pipe that you screw onto the back of the vanity table’s door. Another thing you can do is take a PVC pipe, spray it with paint and put it on the table so you can stick your hair styling devices in it.
- Divided drawers are the ultimate vanity table organizing hack because they allow you to avoid messy drawers where you can hardly find anything. You can find dividers for each drawer size so you can capitalize every inch you have available and your makeup products will no longer scatter inside the drawers.
- Don’t you hate it when all your brushes fall from the glass or you can’t find the one you need because they are too crowded? You can easily solve this issue with some glass beads or coffee beans in a large glass. They will work as support for all your brushes and will keep them spread so you can easily find the one you need.