Home saunas have started to become more and more popular due to their convenience and many benefits to one’s health. Surprisingly enough, home saunas have become very affordable in the last couple of years and they come with many convenience features. If you take a look at the Radiant saunas ratings, you will see that despite the fact that it only costs a little over $1500, this sauna is very efficient, it heats up fast, and it comes with complementary therapies such as chromotherapy. If you are worried about integrating a sauna in a modern decor, below you will find some stylish home saunas that will perfectly match your home.
- This sauna idea is perfect for modern homes as it perfectly integrates to the overall décor. It’s made of a high-quality timber that shines through the glass wall and is large enough for many people to sit or lie down in it. Although the idea of placing the sauna in the middle of a room may sound strange, it will allow you to create an interesting area in your home.
- Why not turn your attic into a stylish home sauna that will turn out to be not only functional but extremely decorative? Divide the attic into two sections, one for a relaxation area and one for the sauna made of a quality wood that will resist to the high temperatures and the excessive humidity. Close the sauna with a transparent glass wall for added style and decorate it with some light fixtures.
- Place the sauna near a hallway or a balcony and you will have a beautiful view outside of it. Inside, you can experience the comfort of a quality wood and the relaxing effects of the high temperatures created by the traditional sauna heater. The glass door allows you to view outside the sauna and adds it a touch of elegance.
- If your home has a large bathroom, you can easily integrate the sauna to the decor and it will feel like part of the room. The Radiant sauna that we mentioned at the beginning of the article can even be integrated in a medium sized bathroom, as it is very small and compact. For an added touch of elegance, design a glass walk-in shower placed near the sauna.
- For a unique bathroom design, a corner sauna is a perfect addition that will complement the bathroom and make it more functional. The stylish wooden wall behind the sauna enables it to blend into the decor and is a great match for the wood inside the sauna. The rounded corner design really enhances the design of the sauna.
- This sauna truly is interesting and innovative due to the sleek shape that makes it the centerpiece of the room. Aside from the shape, the interior yellow light increases its unique design and the corner benches offer more space for the users.